Students must meet the following requirements to be eligible for scholarships:
- Scholarships are awarded for one academic year only. Eligible students are encouraged to reapply on an annual basis.
- The student is currently enrolled at The Ohio State University or has been accepted and plans to enroll. Scholarships are only available for study at The Ohio State University.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students are eligible to apply.
- High school students or transfer students must be admitted to the university before applying.
- Currently enrolled students must have a cumulative GPA of no less than a 2.5.
- Scholarships may be used for main campus or a regional campus.
Individual scholarships may have additional eligibility criteria.
To see individual scholarship criteria, please visit the application. The application allows you to view the eligibility guidelines for all scholarships before beginning work on your application.