Enhance your Buckeye pride and connect with other Buckeyes through the below resources offered by the university, the alumni association, and other local nonprofits.
- Office of Alumni Career Management: Access resources and services from experienced career consultants that can help you in any stage of your career.
- AlumniFire: Sign up for this online community to network with other professionals and engage in mentoring opportunities.
- One Degree Greater: Listen to recent grads talk about adulting through the first few years after college and blazing their own paths.
- Inspire: Listen to the stories of faculty, staff, students, and alumni who are dedicated to improving lives, creating change, and helping those outside privilege. This podcast is produced by the College of Education and Human Ecology.
- The City of Ohio State: Listen to facilities, construction, real estate, public safety, transportation, and other industry experts about the support services that keep the Columbus campus running 24/7. This podcast is produced by the Office of Administration and Planning.
- Leadership Forum: Listen to experts share tips, advice, and stories about leading positive change in this world for public and nonprofit professionals. This podcast is produced by the John Glenn College of Public Affairs.
- Enginuity: Listen to stories of innovation from faculty and students that are pushing boundaries and developing game-changing technologies. This podcast is produced by the College of Engineering.
- Getting Ahead With Career Success: Learn about best practices in interacting with employers and recruiters. This podcast is produced by the College of Arts and Sciences, Center for Career and Professional Success.
- Ohio State Alumni App: Download the mobile app that connects you to Ohio State news, your membership and giving history, graphics and ringtones, and more.
- Zoom Backgrounds: Download background images that you can use to show your Buckeye Pride during virtual meetings.
- Ohio State Alumni Book Club: Join online discussions with alumni and published experts on books that are read as a group.