Membership isn’t limited to alumni. All Buckeye fans and Ohio transplants are welcome to join the club and participate in events. Become a member of the Alumni Club of San Diego today! There are many benefits to becoming a member:
• Your membership donation supports local events and scholarships to San Diego students attending Ohio State in recognition for tomorrow’s local leaders and is tax-deductible.
• Access to exclusive football ticket offers, from regular season games in Columbus to bowl games (when applicable).
• Invitation to community service events, including the annual Beach Clean-up.
• Football game watches at partner locations in San Diego.
• College Traditions gives 15 percent of all sales from OSUSD members to the Gary M. Rectenwald Scholarship Fund of San Diego (OSUSD Code #AL9524 at purchase).
We offer three ways to become a member:
Option 1 – Yearly Alumni Donor to OSUAA + a one-year membership in the Alumni Club of San Diego.
- This option is for alumni of Ohio State and is achieved with a gift of $25 to the San Diego Alumni Club Support Fund per year.
- It is ideal for: Life members of The Ohio State University Alumni Association (OSUAA) or alumni who simply want to join the Alumni Club of San Diego.
|Alumni join now|
Option 2 – Yearly Associate Membership of the Alumni Club of San Diego
- This option is for friends and fans and is achieved with a gift of $25 to our support fund.
|Friends and fans join now|
Option 3 – Yearly Life Donor to OSUAA + annual membership in the Alumni Club of San Diego
- This option is for alumni of Ohio State and is achieved with a gift of $150 annually or $10/monthly to our support fund.
|Alumni join now|
The OSUSD membership year is August 1 – July 31 and our membership system has been paperless since 2020. Read more about OSUAA’s alumni donor and life donor membership levels online. If you have any questions, please contact our Vice President of Membership, Jen Hemmert, at email@example.com.