There is always room for more supporters and we would love to have you join the club. Dues are currently $25 per fiscal year (Sep 1 to Aug 31 to better coincide with the football season) for an individual / family membership. All Buckeye fans are welcome! Neither attendance at or graduation from Ohio State, nor even residence in Ohio is required for Club membership. Your membership helps you STAY CONNECTED to other Buckeyes in the Sacramento Valley area.
Membership in the Club does not include membership in the Alumni Association, nor does membership in the Alumni Association include membership in the Club.
Membership benefits include:
• notification of club activities
• leadership opportunities
• dues help support the Alumni Scholarship Program Fund
• dues support the Club expenses
• discounted meals at special Club events
• discounted prices for merchandise sold at Club events
• discounts at the Buckeye Corner (see code on the Merchandise page)
• extra raffle tickets at football game watches
• eligible for football game watch special raffle prizes
• opportunity for eligibility to purchase football tickets when available (see the Club ticket policy for all the details)
• getting together with fellow buckeyes, especially to watch OSU beat Michigan… Priceless!
We also encourage all Ohio State graduates (associate, bachelor, graduate, professional and honorary degrees, and medical resident graduates) to join OSUAA, our national parent organization. There are many benefits of OSUAA membership for you, OSU, and our club. If you become a sustaining OSUAA member, Please remember to designate your annual gift to OUR Club scholarship fund at OSUAA. Please join OSUAA to help make it the biggest and the best collegiate alumni club in the nation!
If you choose to pay with a check, click here to print out a printer friendly membership form. Then mail the printed page with your check to The OSU Alumni Club of the Sacramento Valley (or OSUACSV), c/o Steve Yaussy, 1315 Arena Drive, Davis, CA 95618. Phone: (530) 979-0004; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join or renew your LOCAL Club membership online, please click here.