SoCal Scholarship Golf Outing
Join us at Brookside Golf Club in Pasadena, CA for our inaugural scholarship golf outing.
All proceeds from the event will support SoCal area students pursuing their academic dreams at The Ohio State University. This event will follow all social distancing guidelines.
Due to COVID-19, this will most likely be one of our only in-person events in 2021 to help raise funds for our scholarship program. Thank you for your continued support!
First group check-in: 9:30am
First tee time: 10:30am
Teams of 4
- Winning team trophy and gift bag
- Closest to pin contest (on a select par 3 hole)
- Longest drive contest (on a select par 5 hole)
$100+ processing fee per golfer ($110+ processing fee for non-members) includes:
- 18 holes of golf
- Golf cart
- Driving Range balls before round
- Boxed lunch at the turn
- Gift bag
Available for purchase:
- Mulligans ($10 each – up to 2 per golfer)
- Cash only on-site if not purchased in advance
- Additional food/beverage on site (at snack bar or beverage cart on the course)
Option to purchase attendance as a full foursome or a single golfer, with the option to list preference of team members, if any.
Final team pairings and tee-times will be sent out a week prior to the event.
Registration open April 1, 2021 – May 7, 2021