Benefits of paid membership in 2021
- Engagement opportunities through football tailgates, receptions and Ohio State sporting events
- Midshipmen support through the annual Seawolf Scholarship
- Eligibility to purchase football tickets from society allotment**
- Society recognition through our website hosted by the Ohio State Alumni Association
- Alumni recognition through the NROTC alumni communications and the Flag Hall of Fame for distinguished graduates
- Alumni involvement at freshmen orientation, graduation, commissioning and mentoring
** You must also be a sustaining or life member of the Ohio State Alumni Association to receive this benefit
Certificates of recognition for will be issued to all dues-paying members
- Ensign/2nd Lt: $25
- Captain/Col: $75
- Vice Admiral/Lt Gen: $100 dues + $75 min. to the Ohio State Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund
- Please make two payments, one for $100 to OSU Naval ROTC Alumni Society and one to the Ohio State Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund for a minimum of $75. Include foundation number #645122 when paying.
- Any contribution to the Ohio State Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund is tax deductible and all contributions must have the endowment number (#645122) included on payment.
- Joining at the Vice Adm/Lt Gen level with your minimum contribution to the Ohio State Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund will qualify you as a sustaining member of the Ohio State Alumni Association for 2021.
Please note that you must be a sustaining or life member of the Ohio State Alumni Association as well as a paid member of the Ohio State NROTC Alumni Society at all levels to be eligible for football tickets. If you are not a life member of the Alumni Association we recommend becoming a sustaining member by donating $75 to the Ohio State Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund.
Some members have experienced problems submitting their on-line membership applications.
We recommend that you hand type all information into your application.
IF: The on-line application does not accept your application, apply and pay dues using the mail-in option (below).
IF: The on-line application accepts your application but Pay Pal does not accept your dues payment, use the mail-in option to pay your dues by check. And include a note that your application was accepted on-line.
IF: You make a donation, please select the DONATE link on this page. The Society cannot process donation checks.
If you prefer to mail in the application, please download the application below and mail it to:
OSU NROTC Alumni Society
9463 Seltzer Court
San Diego, CA 92123