Benefits of paid membership in 2022
- Engagement opportunities through football tailgates, receptions and Ohio State sporting events
- Midshipmen support through the annual Seawolf Scholarship
- Eligibility to purchase football tickets from society allotment**
- Society recognition through our website hosted by The Ohio State University Alumni Association
- Alumni recognition through NROTC alumni communications and the Flag Hall of Fame for distinguished graduates
- Alumni involvement at freshmen orientation, graduation, commissioning and mentoring
** To receive this benefit you must be a member of the OSU Alumni Association.
OSUAA Membership Levels
(changed on January 1, 2022)
NEW: Alumni Donor: (NEW)
A donation of any amount to support any area of Ohio State.
Life Donor: (NEW)
Alumni who commit to a monthly gift of at least $10 or an annual gift of $150 or more.
Life Member: (Discontinued in 2012)
Anyone who joined OSUAA as a Life Member is recognized as an active member for their lifetime.
Sustaining Member: (Discontinued at end of 2021)
HOWEVER, Anyone who met sustaining membership requirements in 2021 will be recognized as an active member until December 31, 2022. After that date Sustaining Memberships will be no longer recognized.
NROTC Alumni Society Membership Levels
Certificates of recognition for will be issued to all dues-paying members
- Ensign/2nd Lt: $25
- Captain/Col: $75
- Vice Admiral/Lt Gen: $100 dues + $75 min. to The Ohio State University Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund
- Please make two payments, one for $100 to OSU Naval ROTC Alumni Society and one to The Ohio State University Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund for a minimum of $75. Include fund number #645122 when paying.
- Any contribution to The Ohio State University Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund is tax deductible and all contributions must have the fund number #645122 included on payment.
- Joining at the Vice Adm/Lt Gen level with your minimum contribution to The Ohio State University Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund will qualify you as a member in The Ohio State University Alumni Association at the Alumni Donor level for 2022. A donation at the Life Donor Level also qualifies.
Please note that you must be a member of the Ohio State Alumni Association as well as a paid member of The Ohio State University NROTC Alumni Society to be eligible for football tickets. If you are not a life member of the Alumni Association we recommend becoming an Alumni Donor Level member with a gift of at least $75 or a Life Donor with your gift designated to The Ohio State University Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund.
Some members have experienced problems submitting their online membership applications.
We recommend that you hand type all information into your application.
IF: The online application does not accept your application, apply and pay dues using the mail-in option (below).
If you prefer to mail in the application, please download the application below and mail it to:
OSU NROTC Alumni Society
1000 Crested Jay Drive
Durham, NC 27707