Join/Renew the Society
Benefits of paid membership in 2023
- Engagement opportunities through football tailgates, receptions and Ohio State sporting events
- Midshipmen support through the annual Seawolf Scholarship
- Eligibility to purchase football tickets from society allotment**
- Society recognition through our website hosted by The Ohio State University Alumni Association
- Alumni recognition through NROTC alumni communications and the Flag Hall of Fame for distinguished graduates
- Alumni involvement at freshmen orientation, graduation, commissioning and mentoring
** To receive this benefit you must be a member of the OSU Alumni Association.
OSUAA Membership Levels
(changed on January 1, 2022)
Alumni Member: All alumni are considered members of OSUAA
A donation of $150 or less annually to any area of Ohio State.
Alumni who commit to a monthly gift of at least $10 or an annual gift of $150 or more.
NROTC Alumni Society Membership Levels
Certificates of recognition for will be issued to all dues-paying members
- Ensign/2nd Lt: $25
- Captain/Col: $75
- Vice Admiral/Lt Gen: $100 dues + $75 min. to The Ohio State University Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund
- Please make two payments, one for $100 to OSU Naval ROTC Alumni Society and one to The Ohio State University Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund for a minimum of $75. Include fund number #645122 when paying.
- Any contribution to The Ohio State University Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund is tax deductible and all contributions must have the fund number #645122 included on payment.
- Joining at the Vice Adm/LtGen Level with a contribution to The Ohio State University Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund between $75 and $149 qualifies you as an Alumni Donor with the OSU Alumni Association. If you donate a minimum of $150 or a monthly ongoing gift of at least $10 you qualify as a Life Donor with The Ohio State University Alumni Association.
Please note that to be eligible for football tickets from the Society’s ticket allotment you must be a member of the NROTC Alumni Society and an OSUAA member at the Alumni Donor or Life Donor Levels. We recommend that your donation be made to The Ohio State University Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund (#645122).
Some members have experienced problems submitting their online membership applications.
We recommend that you hand type all information into your application.
IF: The online application does not accept your application, apply and pay dues using the mail-in option (below).
If you prefer to mail in the application, please download the application below and mail it to:
OSU NROTC Alumni Society
9463 Seltzer Court
San Diego, CA 92123
Download the 2023 Membership Application (WORD)
Download the 2023 Membership Application (PDF)