Support Future Buckeyes:
Through the hard work of our club members, the generosity of our donors and the many Buckeye fans and alumni, the Ohio State Alumni Club of Delaware County provides at least one scholarship award each year. Our club is proud to provide scholarships to students in the club area, accepted at Ohio State and are committed to attend. Students who are residents of Delaware County may be awarded scholarship money based on the following criteria:
• Admittance to the University
• Record of participation in school, community, extracurricular activities, and academic merit
• Quality of answers to several essay questions
• Potential interview with one or more of our Scholarship Committee members
Click here to find the Delaware County scholarship listing. Application links are open annually from November 1 until February 1.
To donate to the club fund, click here.
- All gifts are tax deductible.
- Ohio State alumni who make monthly commitments of at least $10 or single gifts of $75 or more annually become sustaining members* of The Ohio State University Alumni Association.
- Donations to the Ohio State Alumni Club of Delaware County Endowed Scholarship fund will count toward your annual fulfillment of President’s Club, Buckeye Club and other donor community.
- Ohio State employees may also donate through payroll deduction.
*Sustaining members of The Ohio State University Alumni Association are recognized for paying forward with a year’s subscription to the print version of Ohio State Alumni magazine and eligibility. Learn more about the benefits of becoming a sustaining member of OSUAA.