Become a member of the Alumni Club of Washington, D.C. today!
There are many benefits to becoming a member:
OSUDC Member Benefits
- Membership dues are tax deductible
- Exclusive access to member only events
- Automatic Entry into raffles for free tickets to sports and cultural events
- Free or discounted pricing for all OSUDC events
- A 10% discount on OSU merchandise from Conrad’s
- Be the first to hear about educational and enriching experiences in the DC metro area hosted by the university and/or OSUDC
- Discounts on food at participating Buckeye Game Day partner locations
- Receive a free raffle ticket at each OSUDC Buckeye Game Day event
- Network with Ohio State alumni, faculty, students, former athletes, and supporters
- Ability to serve on OSUDC committees
OSUAA Sustaining Member Benefits
- Access to football tickets
- 20% discount on admission to the Jack Nicklaus Museum
- A subscription to The Ohio State Alumni Magazine
- Alumni Association rate at The Blackwell Hotel
We offer two ways to become a member:
Option 1) Yearly* membership to Alumni Club of Washington, D.C. | Join now
If you simply want to join the Alumni Club of Washington, D.C. you can do so for a modest donation of $25 per year. This option is open to both Ohio State alumni and Ohio State fans.
Option 2) Yearly* sustaining membership to OSUAA + Alumni Club of Washington, D.C. | Join now
Becoming a sustaining member of The Ohio State University Alumni Association requires a yearly donation of $75 (which makes alumni eligible for football tickets and other great benefits). By allocating a yearly donation of $75 or more to the Alumni Club of Washington, D.C., you will get access to OSUAA benefits and Alumni Club of Washington, D.C. incentives.
- Click here for our Frequently Asked Membership Questions
- Contact our membership chair, Alex Temple, at email@example.com.
*Effective January 1, 2020, the OSUDC membership year now runs on the calendar year from January 1 – December 31. For $25, you are a member of OSUDC; for $75+, you are a member of OSUDC and a sustaining member of OSUAA, which makes you eligible for OSUAA benefits such as football tickets. Membership dues are tax deductible contributions to our OSUAA current use fund that makes programming available to area alumni. Dues can be paid at one time, or you can set up recurring payments.