Would you like to become a member of the Ohio State Alumni Club of Central Pennsylvania?
Dues are $25 per household per year and collected as donations to our support fund. You can simultaneously become a sustaining member of the alumni association by making a tax-deductible gift of at least $75.00 to the Ohio State University Alumni Association of Central Pennsylvania, Fund #316783. To apply or renew, complete section 1 below with your information, then click on “Give Today” and enter a contribution amount of at least $25.
- Networking with local Ohio State alumni, students and supporters.
- Exclusive ticket opportunities for Ohio State sporting events through the society (members with current sustaining membership status).
- Ability to be involved with the association.
- Ability to connect and build relationships with other society members.
- Ohio State graduates receive benefits through Huntington Bank and Nationwide Insurance.
You must complete BOTH steps to successfully register or renew your membership:
1) Fill out the basic questionnaire, press send and move on to the second step
2) Make a donation of at least $25 to our scholarship fund
Upon clicking “donate now” you’ll be redirected to make a gift. You’ll be asked to enter your contact information again. Please fill out all required fields to ensure your membership submission is processed correctly.