- This event has passed.
Day of Service at The Salvation Army
April 27 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Ohio State’s Day of Service is April 27, and we will be doing our part at The Salvation Army in Saratoga Springs. We will be working on various projects for this important community center, including:
- Organizing the food pantry
- Sorting and organizing clothing, household items and children’s toys
- Making sandwiches to refrigerate and freeze for the following week’s lunch program
- Setting up chairs for Sunday worship
- Making any needed minor repairs
We appreciate all of the help we can get. Children ages 13 and older are welcome and will receive a volunteer certificate for school recognition.
Join us for the 10 a.m.– 1 p.m. shift, the 1 – 4 p.m. shift, or all day for the 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. shift.
Learn more and sign up here.